For a pleasant time spent at the restaurant “Atvērts”, please read the restaurant rules. By visiting the restaurant “Atvērts” (further in text “restaurant”) you agree to our terms and conditions:
1.Restaurant uses a system that requires every visitor of any age group (except children under 7 years of age and pensioners) to purchase an “entrance ticket”, but all meals and drinks are sold to visitors at a cost fair price, without high mark up.
Entrance ticket are paid upon arrival at the restaurant or included in the bill.
2. “Entrance ticket” prices:
During working days from 12:00 till 17:00 the price of ” entree ticket ” is 2 EUR;
During working days from 17:00 till the end of Restaurant work the price of ” entree ticket ” is 3 EUR;
Saturday and Sunday the price of ” entree ticket ” 3 EUR during all working day.
The payment for the “entrance ticket” is made by each guest and added to the bill.
Children under 7 years of age have free admission to the restaurant.
Pensioners, every day until 17:00, are entitled to free admission to the restaurant upon presentation of a supporting document .
If the restaurant employee has doubts about the age of the guest, he or she has the right to ask the guest to present an identity document.
3. When ordering food for a take out, buying an entrance ticket is not necessary, but the cost of food and drinks will be increased 2.5 times. Sitting at a table in a restaurant, having a meal, and ordering food to go – the cost of ordered meals will be increased 2.5 times.
4. The reception of the restaurant guests takes place mainly on the basis of pre-booking of tables, by calling + 371 25700000 or making reservations on the website www.atverts.lv, the rest of the visitors are offered tables in the restaurant depending on the availability.
Table reservations last 15 minutes after the reservation time. The reservation is then canceled.
5. The bill does not include “tips”. The size of the tip and its need is at the discretion of the guest.
6. A company with seven 7 or more persons shall be treated as a banquet and a fee of 15% of the total amount of the invoice shall be included in the bill for servicing such reservation.
Banquet events are organized at the restaurant by prepayment. The restaurant manager coordinates booking and ordering of food and drinks starting from 15 persons.
The refund for cancellation of the planned event is made no later than 48 hours before the event. If the number of guests after 48 hours decreases, the cost of the event will not decrease.
7. It is forbidden to bring any drinks (alcoholic, non-alcoholic) and food (regardless of the type of packaging) to the restaurant for further use and consumption in the restaurant.
8. The restaurant administration is not responsible for the safety of the visitor’s outerwear.
The security of personal belongings is responsibility of the guest himself.
9. Discounts for restaurant meals and/or entrance tickets are not applicable.
10. Restaurant ” Atverts ” is Pet friendly.
11. Visitors are responsible for complying with the internal rules and preserving the material property of the restaurant.
12. The restaurants administration has the right to conduct video surveillance in the restaurant halls.